Form 1 - Visitors
1. Go to www.oncorp.com
2. Hover over Business Services and select view all products:
3. Next, you want to select Corporate Filing Services:
4. Once you select Initial Return/Notice of Change OR Annual Return, you’ll reach our Terms and
5. Please make sure to select, “I agree and comply” to move ahead with the NUANS Report:
6. It will then prompt you to enter your contact information as follows (NOTE* this is just your
purchase information) Please make to enter the phone number with a dash:
7. Please enter your credit card information
8. After your purchase, you will see your account information including your unique USER ID
which will be generated for you. Please keep a copy of this information safe as this will be
the only way for you to retrieve your documents once complete.
9. On the landing page, select the ON tab and proceed with you respective filing by clicking Start Filing
(In the example below we have selected Notice of Change)
10. On this page, you will need to enter your corporation number or name and proceed to look
up the corporation. NOTE* If your corporation was either created before Oct 19, 2021, or
afterwards via ecore, you do not need an entity key. If your corporation was created after
Oct 19 with a different service provider, please ensure you have this information.
11. From there your corporation information should be prepopulated in the system. If you need to
make any edits to your address you may proceed to do so in this section:
12. For users filing their first form 1 post OBR, you will note the new Email section. This is a new
requirement that the business owner or the firm that manages set corporations legal
obligations must fill.
13. Again, for first time filings post OBR users will notice the new NAICS section. This is a 5-digit
code that determines which category your business falls under. Clients may either search by
keyword, i.e., dance, which will provide a drop-down list of options with their respective code
OR simply input the code if they know it.
14. From there, you will reach the Administrator Information section. In this section you will be
able to Edit, Copy, Remove, and Cease directors. The guide will go over each section below.
15. To add new Directors or Officers simply select the respective button on the top right to add
them. Note that the max number of directors will be noted in the top left. In the example
below the corporation has a range of 1 - 10
16. The copy button allows you to copy an existing administrator’s information in a new window.
This will allow you to assign other positions to an existing officer/director.
17. The remove feature is new post OBR and will allow you to strike an administrator off the
record completely. This can only be done for two reasons: The director/officer was mistakenly
recorded twice/The individual was reported as an officer in error. A prompt will appear to
confirm set reason:
18. Cease will be used to remove administrators under any other situation. If you need to
make a change/correct the name of a Director/Officer, note that you cannot do so simply
by editing their name. You will need to cease the Director/Officer first and readd the
corrected version of the administrator.
19. Once all your information is filled out you may proceed to validate your form 1. Once the
system ensures that there is no warning the Submit button will become accessible:
20. Once submitted you will find your report in the submitted tab under Post Incorporation in the
21. The report will be available once you click the Confirmation button. Please note that if it does
not appear it may be due to your browsers pop up blocker. Once that is turned off you should
be able to access your confirmation of filing:
Article is closed for comments.