In this article, we will guide you through obtaining NUANS reports. Please follow the instructions below:
- Go to www.oncorp.com
- Hover over Business Services and select view all products:
- Next, you want to scroll down to the Name availability and reservation services:
- Click the Select button beside NUANS (Name Reservation) Report + name availability analysis.
- Once you select “NUANS (name reservation) Report + name availability analysis”, you’ll reach our Terms and Conditions and you must print, read, agree and comply with the Terms & Conditions to continue by clicking on “I agree and comply”.
- It will then prompt you to enter your contact and credit card information as follows (NOTE* this is just your purchase information)
*Please make to enter the phone number with dashes:
- After your purchase, you will see your account information including your unique USER ID which will be generated for you. Please keep a copy of this information safe as this will be the only way for you to retrieve your documents once complete.
- Once logged in, you should come to the Name Search Services page, and you’ll want to select Classic NUANS:
- From there, you’ll want to enter your search type and please select RESERVATIONS and NOT
inquiry reports for your desired jurisdiction (inquiry is just a search and not the reservation that's required):
- From there, please proceed to enter all information which is required and hit submit.
*NOTE: You have to enter your name with the legal deviation (examples INC., LTD., etc.):
- Processing takes approximately 2 hours and you will get an email notification once complete, at which point you will need to log back into our site using your unique USER ID and proceed to select Submitted NUANS reports:
- Congrats! You have your NUANS report! In order to file the Articles of Incorporation, your most important pieces you will need are the NUANS reservation number as well as the date of when the NUANS report was generated:
Please sign in to leave a comment.