All orders from the last 60 days appear in the grid. You can filter the orders that display by using the settings at the top of the page. The grid in the middle of the screen displays all of the orders that match your filter settings. Use the "Order#" field to find a particular order accepted by your company (including orders more than 60 days old). Enter the number and click Go.
- Use the "Accepted By" drop down to display only those orders that were accepted by a particular staff member.
- User the "Manager" field to enter a manager name, and/or the "Strata Plan #" and/or the "Strata Lot #" field to enter more criteria, and click Filter Orders to display only those orders involving a particular manager, plan, or lot.
- Use the "Status" drop down and/or select a "Due Date" (From and To) to display only those orders in a particular status or due during a certain date range.
- Click Filter Orders to apply the filters to the grid below.
- Click Clear Filter to remove the filters and see all of the orders again.
Sort by Column Headings
You can also sort by most column headings by clicking on the column heading. Or in some column headings you can type in search criteria such as an "Order #" and hit enter and only that order number will appear in the grid. Or in the "Strata Plan #" column heading enter a plan number and hit enter and only orders for that plan number will appear in the grid. To remove the search criteria from the column heading just highlight it and delete. That will restore your original grid layout.
Customizing the Grid Layout
The "Orders" page grid is completely customizable. Depending on your companies needs, you can choose to show or hide any of the columns.
- Right-click anywhere in the header row. A pop-up window will appear.
- Select the columns you want to see, or de-select the ones you do not want to see.
- Click Save Grid Layout to save your new settings, or Reset Grid Layout to return to the default settings.