A customer cannot cancel an order once a Property Management company has accepted it. If you decide to cancel an accepted order (or if you agree to a customer's request to cancel) follow these steps:
- The customer should use the eStrataHub "Messages" feature to communicate their wish to cancel an order. This will create an audit of the request and the reasons for cancelling the order.
- When an order's status is "In Progress", "Undertaking Requested", or "Undertaking Provided", a Cancel Order button appears at the bottom of the "Order Details" screen.
- Click Cancel Order and a dialog box will pop up so you can add comments about the cancelled order.
- If you click No, the cancellation will not go ahead and the order status will remain unchanged.
- If you click Yes, the status will change to "Cancelled" and the eStrataHub system will send an email notification about the cancellation to the customer. The email notification will contain the reason for the cancellation.
Article is closed for comments.