When a customer orders documents from you, the eStrataHub system sends a Notification email to inform you that an order has been placed. Make sure to note the order number in the email.
- Open the Orders tab to see the Order Index (a list showing your company's orders from the last 60 days).
- Click column headings to sort the list.
- Apply any of the filters at the top of the screen to reduce the number of orders shown in the grid.
- Find the order number that you want to view. Click the order, and it will appear highlighted.
- Click the View Order Details button (or just double-click the order).
- The "Order Details" screen displays all information about the order, including the property, the customer information, and the documents they wish to order. Clicking the "Progress Notes" link opens a pop up window where you can add notes about the order.
- After reviewing the order carefully, click Accept or Reject (at the bottom of the page).
If you reject an order, you will be prompted to provide a reason. The eStrataHub system will deliver your reason to the customer so they can submit a new order if need be.
If you reject an order, your customer will not be charged a fee. Charges are applied to your customer only after you accept and deliver their order and they click the Complete Payment button.
When you accept an order, one of two things will happen. If the customer has requested moving or insurance information, you will go to an "Acknowledgement For Order" screen. Here, you can provide the customer with some basic information about the property (e.g., insurer, move in and move out charges, and optional comments). Click Accept to continue to the "Order Assembly" screen.
If the customer has not requested moving or insurance information, you will bypass the "Acknowledgement for Order" screen and go straight to the "Order Assembly" screen.
You have several options now to work with this order:
- On the "Order Details" page you can click the PDF button to print or save the order details as a PDF file.
- Send a message to the customer through the "Messages" tab.
- Add documents or forms to the order from the "Order Assembly" screen.
- Request an "Undertaking" through the "Undertaking" tab.
- View the order's history from the "History" tab.
Article is closed for comments.