1. Log in on the Members Portal found at www.oncorp.com:
2. Once you log in, you want to select Corporate Filings under the Corporate Tab
3. Please select CD for Federal. *NOTE You can get to templates from the above or on the left-hand side:
4. From the template index, you are able to select View to see any templates you have on hand first, then you may proceed to click user to open your template and start your filing:
5. For numbered corporations please follow step six and ignore step 7. For named corporations
Please proceed right to step 7.
6. If this is a numbered corporation, you will select the first option (Numbered Corp. Ending with):
7. If this is a named corporation, you will want to enter your NUANS reservation report details
(NOTE* make sure that you include Reservation No., as well as the date that NUANS report
was produced. You will also need to add a legal ending to the end of the NUANS name ex.
Dye and Durham is the corporation's name we added INC. in this example.) Please note that
despite having a NUANS report, you would need to also purchase a Federal pre-approval
report, however it is not mandatory:
8. Once completed, you have the option to extra provincially register at no additional charge:
9. Please make note of the Cover Letter feature in your account. This allows for us to contact you for more
information in the event of a deficiency from the Ministry:
10. While you may not see a submit button, you will see a Validate button. You need to validate the form first to ensure there are no errors, and the system will allow you to submit:
11. Once validation is successful and you’ve fixed any potential errors, please proceed with submission:
12. Congratulations! After 1-2 business days you can head to your submitted tab and your
articles should be available and ready for you to print by clicking “Articles of
Incorporation”. NOTE*Please print these and keep them somewhere safe as your data
will be available for only 90 days:
Please sign in to leave a comment.