Record particulars of your various estate files, and automatically produce documents; including Ontario Superior Court of Justice forms under Rule 74, Polaris forms, inventory of assets, proposed distribution and extensive correspondence and documentation to facilitate performance of both solicitor’s and executor’s duties.
Upgrade Notes Archive
- Upgrade Notice for Estate-a-Base Version 22.2A
- September 2018 - Version 20.3B
- July 2016 - Version 17.4C
- January 2016 - Version 17.4B
- December 2015 - Version 17.4A
- August 2015 - Version 17.3A
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I tell if I have the most up to date versions of the Court Forms?
- How do I upgrade the program?
- What operating systems are compatible with your software?
- What word processing software can I use?
- How do I install the software?
- Do I need my own technician to install the software?
- How do I change the name of the deceased or date of death (revalidate a record)?
- How do I export or import a record?
- How do change a record from testate to intestate or vice versa?
- How do I validate a record?
- How do I change the record number in a transaction?
- How do I delete a record?