The status types are:
- All (Show all orders, regardless of their status).
- Complete (The order is complete and the customer has authorized/completed payment).
- Undertaking Requested (You have requested that the customer provide an undertaking).
- Undertaking Provided (The customer has provided an undertaking per your undertaking request).
- Waiting for Payment (You have sent the order, but the customer has not yet authorized/completed payment).
- Waiting for Payment - Chargeable (You can force payment for an unclaimed order that the customer has not yet completed payment for).
- Waiting for Payment - Forced This is the status for forced payment on LTSA submitted orders
- In Progress (You have accepted the order and are working on the order).
- New (The customer has submitted the order, but you have not yet accepted or rejected the order).
- Expired (You cannot update the order. The customer cannot download it. It is considered a dead order).
- Cancelled (A property manager in your account has cancelled the order).
- Rejected (You have rejected the customer's order).
- Scheduled (The order is currently in the eStrataHub "Scheduler", waiting to be delivered on a specified date).
Please sign in to leave a comment.