The best way to contact the Property Management company is to use the "Messages" tab on the "Order Details" page. This ensures that all communications become part of the eStrataHub order. In addition to "Messages", the name and the telephone number for the Property Management company is shown near the top of the "Order Details" page for each order. It is a good idea to confirm any verbal communications with a message so it becomes part of the eStrataHub order.
Articles in this section
- Why would I want to use eStrataHub?
- How To Register For APIC
- How do I receive my order and what type of file is it?
- Do I need Adobe Acrobat to read and print the documents in the order?
- What does it cost to use eStrataHub?
- What are Priority Fees?
- What are Standard Delivery Times?
- How does eStrataHub calculate Priority Fees (for a Rush Order)?
- When is a “Same Day” order due?
- When is a “+1 Business Day” due?