In Fast Company, all of your corporate information is stored in one record. You enter the information once and it remains until such time as the company makes a change. Updating registers, ledgers, issuing shares and annual returns are easily done with a few clicks of the mouse.
Articles in this section
- How do I Convert or Amend Authorized Capital?
- How do I join shares in Fast Company?
- What happens if I enter an incorrect corporate name? Can I fix it?
- I entered the date of Incorporation/Amalgamation/Articles of Amendment (for Manitoba only) incorrectly. Can I fix it?
- Why won’t the system let me fix the name of a contact wrongly entered without logging in as the default user?
- If I change the name or address of a party, does it populate throughout the program?
- When using Microsoft® Word, why won’t all my documents open when I hit “Open All” after producing them in document production? They are there in my DOCS folder, but do not open in Word.
- Can I print my share certificates in colour like the pre-printed ones I currently use?
- Is it possible to cross-reference all companies that a person/corporation is involved in (shareholder/director and/or officer)?
- Is it possible to cross-reference all the companies where an accountant works or a bank is associated?