Changing a name or an address of a party affects all corporate records which reference the selected record. Therefore, if you are working on a network version of Fast Company, these features are only available when you log into the program to the Default user and select “Go to” from the top menu bare and then select “Secondary Databases” from the list
Articles in this section
- How do I Convert or Amend Authorized Capital?
- How do I join shares in Fast Company?
- What happens if I enter an incorrect corporate name? Can I fix it?
- I entered the date of Incorporation/Amalgamation/Articles of Amendment (for Manitoba only) incorrectly. Can I fix it?
- Why won’t the system let me fix the name of a contact wrongly entered without logging in as the default user?
- If I change the name or address of a party, does it populate throughout the program?
- When using Microsoft® Word, why won’t all my documents open when I hit “Open All” after producing them in document production? They are there in my DOCS folder, but do not open in Word.
- Can I print my share certificates in colour like the pre-printed ones I currently use?
- Is it possible to cross-reference all companies that a person/corporation is involved in (shareholder/director and/or officer)?
- Is it possible to cross-reference all the companies where an accountant works or a bank is associated?
Article is closed for comments.