To delete a record in the system please ensure that all records are closed prior to performing the instructions below:
- Click on New
- Open the type of record you would like to delete (Testate, Intestate or Estate Accounting for Power of Attorney)
- Select Estate-a-Base®Records (at the top left hand side)
- Click on Delete and a list of records to delete will display
- Tag the record you would like to remove and click on Process (F2) to remove
- Click OK to the subsequent message and the record will be deleted from your system
Note: Once a record is deleted it is not possible to restore the record.
Article is closed for comments.