You can browse through and read anything in the community. If you decide you would like to add a comment or contribute your own post to the commmunity, you will need to login to the Help Centre. To login you simply click the Sign In button at the top of the page. If you do not have creditials, you can easily register from the login window. It's that easy!
Articles in this section
- What is the Help Centre?
- Which browsers work the best with the Help Centre?
- Do I have to add a photo to my profile?
- What's the My Activities link for?
- Can I see the requests I have submitted?
- Should I follow sections or articles in the community?
- How do I add my own question or idea to the community?
- What is the Community?
- How do I comment on a post in the community?
- Do I have to create credentials to use the Help Centre?