To validate a record, simply follow the instructions below:
- Ensure that as much information as possible is entered into the record and the record has been saved.
- Click on Tab A (File Opening Information)
- Click on the pencil icon beside the Documents to Prepare section
- Select the documents you would like to validate the record for: Last Will & Testament, Power of Attorney for Property, Power of Attorney for Personal Care, Health Care Directive.
Note: Once the record is validated, this section cannot be changed or updated.
- Once you have checked off the validation type required, click on the lock icon beside the Pay-per-Use Status section.
- Enter a name in the sections for Requested by: and an Authorized by: and click on Submit.
Please sign in to leave a comment.