The Fast Company program allows you to add up to 20 fields in each topic which will then become part of all new and existing corporate records.
- Log on to Fast Company as the Default user, but do not open a record.
- Click on Go to > Configuration.
- Click on the User Defined Fields button
- Select the Topics dropdown at the top of the User Defined Fields box and select the tab in which you would like your field entered.
- Fill in a prompt for each field to be added to the selected topic and click OK
Example: if you would like a field to record
The field names that you have entered will now display in each of your records.
Note: To delete an entry, simply follow steps 1-4 and step 5 will be delete the entry that was previously created. Once the entry is deleted it will be removed from all records and will not be present in any new records.
Article is closed for comments.