To Change the Name or Delete a principal record you must be logged in as the Default user.
To Change the Name or Delete a Principal record:
- Log in as the DEFAULT user
- Close the Configuration Menu
- Click on Databases button (Or you can access this from Go To>Secondary Databases)
- Select option #1, Principals
- Find the name you wish to Change the Name/Delete and highlight it
- Select Change Name or Delete
- Amend accordingly
I have more than one principal record in the database for the same person, what can I do? Is it possible to get rid of the duplicates without affecting the company records?
Yes! Great question - there is a way to Join two parties that have been duplicated in the system without is affecting company records. Here's how:
This will merge both entries into one and will be reflected correctly in all records that that principal record is referenced.
Please sign in to leave a comment.