Please send an email to email@example.com with “Change of Banking Information” in the subject line. This email should come from the "Financial Contact" for your eStrataHub account and should include their name, telephone number, the date they would like the bank account changed and a copy of the new void cheque in the body of the email. The void cheque should have the company information pre-printed on it. If you don't have a copy of a void cheque there is a bank form available on the sign up page when you first enter your new eStrataHub account information. After your eStrataHub account has been activated this form will not be displayed but you can always request that we send one to you via email.
Articles in this section
- Why would I want to use eStrataHub?
- Do we have to pay to use eStrataHub?
- How often does our company get paid for the eStrataHub orders we have completed?
- Can I charge my own rush fees?
- Do I need Adobe Acrobat to create documents sent via eStrataHub?
- Do I have to store my forms and documents online?
- Can files be downloaded without payment of order?
- Does the customer pay a Delivery Fee for using eStrataHub?
- How do I invite my customers to order through eStrataHub?
- How does the customer receive the order?