When you reject the undertaking file submitted by the customer it will be removed from your "Undertaking" section. The customer will receive notice of the rejection plus any message you entered in the rejection dialog box. Once you reject the undertaking the customer can reattach a new updated version if needed.
Articles in this section
- Why would I want to use eStrataHub?
- Do we have to pay to use eStrataHub?
- How often does our company get paid for the eStrataHub orders we have completed?
- Can I charge my own rush fees?
- Do I need Adobe Acrobat to create documents sent via eStrataHub?
- Do I have to store my forms and documents online?
- Can files be downloaded without payment of order?
- Does the customer pay a Delivery Fee for using eStrataHub?
- How do I invite my customers to order through eStrataHub?
- How does the customer receive the order?
Please sign in to leave a comment.