"Priority Fees" are the additional amounts that you charge for rush orders. These are in addition to the "Per Page" and "Form Fees" defined in the Strata Property Act of British Columbia
Articles in this section
- Why would I want to use eStrataHub?
- Do we have to pay to use eStrataHub?
- How often does our company get paid for the eStrataHub orders we have completed?
- Can I charge my own rush fees?
- Do I need Adobe Acrobat to create documents sent via eStrataHub?
- Do I have to store my forms and documents online?
- Can files be downloaded without payment of order?
- Does the customer pay a Delivery Fee for using eStrataHub?
- How do I invite my customers to order through eStrataHub?
- How does the customer receive the order?