You can either cancel the request for undertaking or ask the customer to resubmit the file in the "Undertaking" section of their eStrataHub order. To keep things more organized and consistent you should be submitting the request through the "Undertaking" tab and the customer should be responding with their "Undertaking" letter through the "Undertaking" tab.
Articles in this section
- Why would I want to use eStrataHub?
- Do we have to pay to use eStrataHub?
- How often does our company get paid for the eStrataHub orders we have completed?
- Can I charge my own rush fees?
- Do I need Adobe Acrobat to create documents sent via eStrataHub?
- Do I have to store my forms and documents online?
- Can files be downloaded without payment of order?
- Does the customer pay a Delivery Fee for using eStrataHub?
- How do I invite my customers to order through eStrataHub?
- How does the customer receive the order?