When a customer requests that an order's delivery date be moved to an earlier (or later) date, the eStrataHub system sends you a Notification email. Make sure to note the order number in the email.
eStrataHub treats orders that the customer has requested a change of due date on as brand-new orders. Priority fees are calculated from when your customer changes an order's delivery date, not from the date of the original order.
- Start in the Orders Index screen.
- Select the order number that you want to view (an order with a "Change Due Date" request will have a red background).
- Click the View Order Details button (or just double-click the order).
In the Order Details page, click the Change Due Date Requested link.
A dialog box will pop up with information about the new delivery date. If this order has been placed in the eStrataHub Scheduler, you will see a slightly different version of this dialog, letting you decide whether to re-schedule the order. Review the request details, then add a comment for the customer and click:
- Cancel if you need time to think about the request.
- Reject to reject the changed delivery date.
- Accept to accept the changed delivery date.
eStrataHub will apply the new priority delivery fees only if you click Accept. If you don't click Accept, eStrataHub will apply delivery fees originally quoted even if you deliver the package on the accelerated date.
Please sign in to leave a comment.