The possible status types are:
- New (You placed an order, but has not yet been accepted or rejected).
- In Progress (Your order has been accepted and the Property Management company is working on it).
- Rejected (The Property Management company has viewed and rejected your order).
- Undertaking Required (The Property Management company has requested that you provide an undertaking letter).
- Undertaking Provided (You have sent the undertaking letter using the Undertaking section).
- Waiting for Payment (Your order is ready to be delivered and you must log in to complete payment).
- Waiting for Payment - Chargeable (The Property Management company can force payment for an unclaimed order).
- Payment Authorized (eStrataHub is verifying your payment before delivering the order).
- Payment Declined (Your payment could not be processed).
- Complete (Payment has been processed and the order has been delivered to your Order Details page).
- Expired (If a completed order is unresolved for any reason 60 days after the order's due date, the status changes to Expired. Nothing can happen to an expired order. A customer can't download it, and a property manager can't bill for it. At this point, it is a "dead" order).
Please sign in to leave a comment.