Usually the Property Management company provides a reason for rejecting the undertaking and requires a change to the undertaking letter. You can resubmit the undertaking letter and the Property Management company will receive it just as with your original letter. If you have any questions you can always contact the Property Management company via the "Messages" tab on your Order Details screen.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between a Form B and Form F
- Why would I want to use eStrataHub?
- How To Register For APIC
- How do I receive my order and what type of file is it?
- Do I need Adobe Acrobat to read and print the documents in the order?
- What does it cost to use eStrataHub?
- What are Priority Fees?
- What are Standard Delivery Times?
- How does eStrataHub calculate Priority Fees (for a Rush Order)?
- When is a “Same Day” order due?