If you need to move an order's delivery date to an earlier (or later) date, use the "Change Due Date" button to notify the Property Management company that you are requesting the delivery date to be changed.
eStrataHub treats orders with a changed due date as brand-new orders. Priority fees are calculated from when you change an order's delivery date, not from the date of your original order. This is because the Property Management company must now reprioritize their work to accommodate the new delivery date for this order. This can significantly change the cost of your order.
Sign in to the eStrataHub application. Your "My Orders" page will list all of your orders. When you have a number of orders to choose from, you can click the column headings to sort the list.
1. Find the order that you wish to change the due date for. Click on the Details button for that order.
2. On the order details page click the Change Due Date button to open a pop-up dialog box.
3. Click the calendar to select a new delivery date for the order. The new priority delivery fee will appear beneath the date.
4. Click Send to send the due date change request to the Property Management company.
5. The accelerated order will appear highlighted in red on your "My Orders" page until accepted or rejected by the Property Management company.
When the Property Management company accepts or rejects your request, a message like the one below will appear on the Order Details page.
If the Property Management company accepts your request to change the due date, it will no longer show up in red on your "My Orders" page, the Order Required By date on the Order Details screen will change to the new delivery due date and the Estimated Price on the Order Details screen will change to the new estimated price. You will also receive this information in an e-mail.